POLYHEDRAL: TRIPLE CRIT – Gladiator Tournament
Back by popular demand, is the POLYHEDRAL GLADIATOR TOURNAMENT! Gamers really enjoyed kicking ass as a pair, so we’re encouraging team work again. PARTNER UP AND FIGHT FOR GLORY!
WHEN: POLYHEDRAL: Triple Crit! December 4, 2010. Gladiators will be assembled by 2pm.
WHERE: LAST HOME @ Pioneer.
SYSTEM: Dungeons & Dragons 4th Ed.
HOW TO JOIN: You and your partner may either pre-register by emailing us with the details below, or just show up at the event itself to kick ass!
PRE-GENERATED CHARACTERS: We’ll supply a handful of pre-generated characters for you to pick up and play at the event. We recommend building your own character though (for maximum personalized carnage!)
PRE-REGISTER WITH YOUR OWN CHARACTERS: You can create your own D&D 4E character. Email us a PDF FILE of you and your partners’ characters at mygirlfriendisadm at gmail dot com for approval. You and your partner’s options are:
- Races: Changeling, Deva, Dragonborn, Drow, Dwarf, Elf, Eladrin, Genasi, Githzerai, Gnome, Goliath, Half-Elf, Halfling, Half-Orc, Human, Kalashtar, Longtooth Shifter, Minotaur, Razorclaw Shifter, Shardmind, Tiefling, Warforged, Wilden.
- Classes: Ardent, Artificer, Avenger, Barbarian, Battlemind, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Fighter, Invoker, Monk, Paladin, Psion, Ranger, Rogue, Runepriest, Seeker, Shaman, Sorcerer, Swordmage, Warden, Warlock, Warlord, Wizard. Class builds from the D&D Essentials books (Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms and Heroes of the Fallen Lands) are also permitted
- All characters must be Level 4.
- You may only use official Wizards of the Coast class features, powers, feats, equipment and rituals from material published before October 31, 2010.
- No background bonuses.
- Only THREE magic items: level 2, 3, & 4.
- 680 GP to spend on mundane items.